White Plains Reckless Driving Defense Lawyers – NY VTL § 1212
We are White Plains Reckless Driving Defense Lawyers, NY VTL § 1212, New York State Traffic Ticket Attorneys, and White Plains Traffic Court Lawyers. Owner and founder Michael J. Palumbo is a former speeding, reckless driving, and traffic enforcement police officer. He and his law firm, Palumbo & Associates, PC are dedicated to providing clients highly skilled and zealous advocacy before the City of White Plains Traffic Court at value based fees.DON'T RISK YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE. WE OFFER:
- Free phone consultations
- 24 / 7 availability by calling us toll free anytime 1-877-99-No-Tix (1-877-996-6849) and ALWAYS connect to an attorney
- A money back guarantee
- Convenient service – never come to our office or go to court we do EVERYTHING for you
OVER 5,000 CLIENTS REPRESENTED AND CASES HANDLED SINCE 2010!!!
OUR RECKLESS DRIVING DEFENSE CLIENTS RAVE ABOUT OUR SERVICE.
WE ALWAYS CHARGE VALUE BASED FLAT FEES!!
Protect your rights! Protect your insurance rates! Protect your NY driving privileges! Our White Plains texting while driving attorneys are dedicated to representing YOUR interests by preserving your insurance rates and driver's license in the State of New York.NOT ALL USES OF AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE OR TEXTING WHILE DRIVING VIOLATES THE LAW
Many White Plains reckless driving violations are improperly charged. Reckless driving means a series infraction violations or that you were involved in an accident. To act recklessly, the City of White Plains must prove the motorist was aware of and consciously disregarded substantial and unjustifiable risk. In addition, the risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of conduct that a reasonable person would observe in the situation. See, NY CPL § 15.05(3).
Give us a call to discuss your case and whether or not your driving was really reckless within the meaning of NY V & T Law § 1212!
The White Plains Reckless Driving Defense Lawyers at Palumbo & Associates, PC advocate for you when you are charged with other automobile crimes such as suspended license, NY VTL § 511, and suspended registration. Palumbo & Associates, PC serves as your criminal defense team for aggressive representation in the City of White Plains Traffic Court.
Call our White Plains Reckless Driving defense lawyers locally at 914-777-2990 anytime 24 / 7 to discuss your case with a Reckless Driving defense lawyer professional. Our White Plains Reckless Driving defense lawyers will represent you and your interests not only in the White Plains Traffic Courts, but all criminal and traffic courts in the state of New York.WHITE PLAINS RECKLESS DRIVING DEFENSE LAWYER SPECIALTIES
In addition to Reckless Driving Defense moving violations, the lawyers and Palumbo & Associates represent motorists charged with traffic related crimes such as:
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving with a revoked license
- Operating a vehicle with a suspended registration
- Hit and Run
- Driving without insurance
- Speed contest
- Illegal / unsafe Lane Change
- Driving Too Fast For Conditions
- Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Passing on the Right
- Fail to yield to an emergency vehicle
- Illegal U-turn
- Passing On A Railroad Crossing
- Failure to signal
- Failing to stop at, or running a stop sign
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Running a red light
During our free consultation, you will learn about:
- The problems a Reckless Driving defense conviction can cause you with your license and insurance rates
- Our convenient service
- Our money back guarantee
- What a plea bargain is, what a trial is, and how they are different
- How our White Plains Reckless Driving defense attorneys aggressively defend your case to get your points reduced or eliminated and ensure your insurance rates stay low and your license intact
- Our value driven flat fee rates
White Plains Traffic Court Attorneys. We Charge
A One Time Flat Fee & a Money Back Guarantee!!
In practice since 2005, we have represented thousands of clients and have handled thousands of cases. We have the knowledge, training, and experience required to protect your rights!
CONTACT IS FOR A NO COST, NO OBLIGATION PHONE CONSULTATION NOW!
Our law office offers convenience, ease, and certitude of a positive outcome. We will represent you in any court in the State of New York. we get your court appearance waived so you do not have to take time off. We give you piece of mind by giving you a money back guarantee.
Call us toll free at 1-877-99-NO-TIX (1-877-996-6849) or e-mail. We need your name, the name of the court, the charge(s), and if a speeding ticket the speed limit and the speed charged. You can e-mail us, scan and e-mail the ticket, or fax it to us at 914-777-2999. Don’t wait, do it today!