White Plains Traffic Violations Lawyer – NY VTL § 1180
We are White Plains Traffic Lawyers, NY State Traffic Ticket Attorneys, and White Plains Traffic Court Lawyers. Owner and founder Michael J. Palumbo is a Former speeding and traffic enforcement police officer. He and his law firm, Palumbo & Associates, PC are dedicated to providing clients highly skilled and zealous advocacy before the City of White Plains Traffic Court at value based fees.DON'T RISK YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE. WE OFFER:
- Free phone consultations
- 24 / 7 availability by calling us toll free anytime 1-877-99-No-Tix (1-877-996-6849) and ALWAYS connect to an attorney
- A money back guarantee
- Convenient service – never come to our office or go to court we do EVERYTHING for you
OVER 5,000 CLIENTS REPRESENTED AND CASES HANDLED SINCE 2010!!!
OUR TRAFFIC CLIENTS RAVE ABOUT OUR SERVICE.
WE ALWAYS CHARGE VALUE BASED FLAT FEES!!
Protect your rights! Protect your insurance rates! Protect your NY driving privileges! Our White Plains traffic ticket defense attorneys are dedicated to representing YOUR interests by preserving your insurance rates and driver's license in the State of New York.
The White Plains Traffic Lawyers at Palumbo & Associates, PC advocate for you when you are charged with automobile crimes such as suspended license, NY VTL § 511, suspended registration, NY VTL § 512, and reckless driving, NY VTL § 1212. Palumbo & Associates, PC serves as your criminal defense team for aggressive representation in the City of White Plains Traffic Court.
Call our White Plains Traffic defense lawyers locally at 914-777-2990 anytime 24 / 7 to discuss your case with a Traffic defense lawyer professional. Our White Plains Traffic lawyers will represent you and your interests not only in the White Plains Traffic Courts, but all Criminal and traffic Courts in the state of New York.WHITE PLAINS TRAFFIC DEFENSE LAWYER SPECIALTIES
In addition to traffic and moving violations, the lawyers and Palumbo & Associates represent motorists charged with traffic related crimes such as:
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving with a revoked license
- Operating a vehicle with a suspended registration
- Reckless driving
- Hit and Run
- Driving without insurance
- Speed contest
- Illegal / unsafe Lane Change
- Driving Too Fast For Conditions
- Cell Phone Use
- Passing on the Right
- Fail to yield to an emergency vehicle
- Illegal U-turn
- Passing On A Railroad Crossing
- Failure to signal
- Failing to stop at, or running a stop sign
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Running a red light
During our free consultation, you will learn about:
- The problems a traffic conviction can cause you with your license and insurance rates
- Our convenient service
- Our money back guarantee
- What a plea bargain is, what a trial is, and how they are different
- How our White Plains traffic attorneys aggressively defend your case to get your points reduced or eliminated and ensure your insurance rates stay low and your license intact
- Our value driven flat fee rates
White Plains Traffic Court Attorneys. We Charge
A One Time Flat Fee & a Money Back Guarantee!!
In practice since 2005, we have represented thousands of clients and have handled thousands of cases. We have the knowledge, training, and experience required to protect your rights!
CONTACT IS FOR A NO COST, NO OBLIGATION PHONE CONSULTATION NOW!